Area Sales Managers (Trade Division) – Midlands & South East
Reporting to: Managing Director
The Role: As an Area Sales Manager, you will work to increase our client base for our Trade division. Our clients include any trade and retail outlets for glazing. We offer a custom build product surveyed and specified by our clients.
You will use our brand as a key selling point, utilising our quality product offerings to support new client acquisition. Positioning us as the supplier of choice for quality and service to trade clients, you will work as part of the wider UK sales team and seek to achieve KPIs and targets.
Additionally, you will:
- Develop and nurture strong client relationships
- Ensure outstanding customer service and provide technical support
- Deliver product information to customers
- Support and grow existing customer accounts
- Develop new secure new customer accounts driving sales growth
- Follow up high value quotations
- Update and maintain our CRM system
- Liaise with the internal sales team
- Provide customer feedback and market information
About You: To be considered as an Area Sales Manager, you will need:
- Previous sales experience in a similar or related role
- A demonstrable track record of consistent sales achievements and a thorough understanding of customer build/specified product
- Commercial acumen with a good standard of numeracy and literacy
- The ability to present confidently and communicate at all levels
- IT skills including Word, Office, PowerPoint and Excel
- A full, valid driving licence
Purpose: To continually grow the Granada Secondary Glazing brand by securing and developing new accounts and projects, maximising sales opportunities and follow up all enquiries.
- To identify, target and convert potential customers into new customers.
- To take ownership of the defined area and work towards achieving both personal goals and those of the company.
- To produce and maintain a high standard of customer administration, account management and internal reports.
- To maintain ethical relationships with all customers, internal and external
Other organisations may call this role Technical Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager or Field Sales Manager.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently recruiting for two separate Sales Managers. One for the Midlands and another for the South East. Be sure to state in the Brief Introduction section below which location you are applying for.